Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $45 per person
One Way Airport Shuttle is $25 per person
**Due to increased security at the Cancun International Airport, we cannot provide transportation services to people who arrive early and stay at a different resort in the area before Closer to the Sun. In order to utilize the event transportation, you must be arriving into the airport and immediately traveling to Now Sapphire or Dreams Riviera Cancun.**
Things To Know
- Airport shuttles are non-refundable & must be paid in full at the time it is added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on December 12th and 13th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on December 17th, 18th and 19th.
- Transportation is NOT offered during the event on December 14th, 15th, or 16th.
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Cancun International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away from Now Sapphire & Dreams.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account in order for us to arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, Closer to the Sun is not responsible if there is no shuttle at the airport for you.
- For your return home, your shuttle will be scheduled to depart 3 hrs prior to your flight. This is to give enough lead time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway.
- Guests needing ADA accessible transportation should contact the Travel Team at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Children 2 and under who will sit on your lap are free of charge. There is a charge for children 2 and under who require a car seat. Any child older than 2 years old must have transportation purchased for them. Contact the Travel Team when adding transportation to make arrangements.
- Shuttle service between Dreams Riviera Cancun & Now Sapphire will be free of charge for guests staying at Dreams.