How To Book
- Step 1: Select either the “My Account” or "Book Now" button at the top toolbar and log in.
- Step 2: Choose the number of guests in your reservation, then select the room type you would like.
- Step 3: You have 10 minutes to complete your reservation once you select a room.
- Step 4: Select any additional items to add to your reservation or click "Continue" to skip this part for now.
- Step 5: Review your reservation details to ensure everything is correct, then click “Check Out”.
- Step 6: Input your guest's information or choose “Provide Name Later”. You are responsible for paying the full deposit to reserve the room, even if you don't add a guest.
- Step 7: Choose to either be 100% financially responsible for payments or to split the cost with your roommate. Then select a payment plan. Please note, if a guest has financial responsibility, they can’t be removed from the reservation without their permission.
- Step 8: Provide your billing info and Credit / Debit Card payment details. Click "Submit" and celebrate!
**Please note: Mexican citizens, US Citizens residing in Mexico, and anyone unable to present the exit card issued at Immigration are required to pay an additional 16% tax upon check out.
Closer to the Sun is happy to accommodate guests who need additional support.
Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account. If you have not yet created your account, please do so now.
Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can also be rented and delivered to the hotel though Cancun Access. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE
Closer to the Sun airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
If you require special needs support or require first floor accommodations due to your mobility issues, please contact the Travel Team.
- Anyone needing ADA accessible accommodations should book in the Deluxe Gold with King Bed category and contact the Travel Team.