Bring your children to experience Closer to the Sun!
Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- FREE for children 3 years of age and under
- $599 for children between ages 4 to 12
- Children 13 and older are considered adults for this event
- Extra nights for children ages 4-12 are $79/night per child for Deluxe/Platinum rooms or $149/night per child for Rock Suites.
- Airport transportation is $75 roundtrip and $45 one way.
- If traveling with children, you should purchase a shuttle for them regardless of age.
- Car seats for children 2 & under are available upon request.
How To Add Your Children
- Be sure your children are attending, as the kids fee is non-refundable and must be paid in full when they are added to the reservation.
- Select your room occupancy based on the number of adults in the reservation.
- The maximum occupancy for a double room is 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults + 1 child in a triple.
- Each child will need their own Cloud 9 Account (if they don’t already have one).
- Please add each child’s name and birthdate in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
- Cribs are available upon request. Please include in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box as well.
- Car seats for children 2 & under are available upon request. Please indicate this request at least 30 days prior to arrival in the transfer notes when you enter your flight information.
**For large families, we recommend a Two Bedroom Rock Suite. This suite features two bedrooms, living area, and balcony so there is plenty of room for kids to play. You can also reserve either a Rock Platinum Double Sky Terrace King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds OR Deluxe Gold King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds to have two adjoining rooms. Please place a note in the Special Requests/Preferences comment box when booking to inform us your family need adjoining rooms.
Roxity Kids Club
- The Roxity Kids Club is open to all guests ages 4 – 12.
- Children under 4 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are a variety of activities your children can participate in!
- Please check with the concierge upon arrival for details on how to register.
- Example Roxity Kids Club activities include: macaroni frame making, balloon animals, face painting, pool games, pinata, video games, karaoke, and more!
- In-room babysitting is available at Hard Rock through the Cancun Nanny Service.
- Cancun Nannies are screened, bilingual, fully insured and CPR certified.
- Charges start at $18 USD per hour plus a $25 USD taxi fare after 6pm. Fee must be paid directly to the nanny.*
- Nanny service reservations must be made at least 6 hours in advance.
- Cancellations must be received 4 hours prior to the service or a fee will be charged to your room.
- Please contact Cancun Nanny Services directly or reach out to the Front Desk when you arrive at the resort for further details.
* Prices and cancellation fees are subject to change. Please verify pricing and any additional fees before you book services.
Slip on your swimsuits and take the kids over to Rockaway Bay Waterpark! Featuring water slides for all ages and open daily from 10am – 6pm, Rockaway is a guaranteed good time! The three sections of the park feature a variety of different slide styles and sizes for children, teens, and adults of all ages. Rockaway Bay is part of the all-inclusive package, so stop in whenever your family is ready to slip and slide the afternoon away.
Hard Rock’s action sports center is designed to get your blood pumping! Test your ninja skills in the obstacle course, hit the trampolines, skate the ramps, or jump into the foam pit. Woodward is designed for all levels but children must be at least 7 years old to participate in the action park. Reservations for Woodward can be made in the lobby for 2 hour sessions. Little ones age 3-6 can sign up for a micro session between 10am-12pm.