Say hello to the new home of Closer to the Sun ...
Go big or go home? Challenge accepted. This year we stepped up Closer to the Sun, and you’ll be glad we did. This free flowing resort is like two resorts in one - split down the middle by our Concert Courtyard. Each side of the resort has its own vibe, the Heaven side is a bit more rock n roll, the Hacienda side for guests of all ages. Both sides are open for your enjoyment so be sure to check it all out at Closer to the Sun.
** Pro Tip: When roaming the property, the Heaven buildings are blue and the Hacienda buildings are terra cotta. Each side has its own lobby with restaurants and shops. Get to and from the Heaven and Hacienda side by grabbing a golf cart ride from the lobbies, which run 24/7.
- Great eats at Los Gallos, Petit Cochon, Ciao, Dive, and Toro.
- Relax in the Rock Spa or get a work out in at Body Rock, located just above the Heaven Lobby.
- Hit Club Heaven for late night drinks, dancing, and pool tables!
- Enjoy the Swim Up Bar at the Main Heaven Pool or just relax at the many smaller pools in the area.
- More great eats at Frida, Zen, The Market, Pizzetto, Float, and Ipanema.
- Cafetto will be your morning stop to grab coffee and small bites.
- Check out the specialty cocktails at the Sunbar located in the Hacienda Lobby.
- Home to the biggest pool on the property, along with a zip-line, and water slide.
New and different amenities we think you will love :
Enjoy all the luxury and leisure Hard Rock has to offer!
- 24 Hour Complimentary Room Service for all guests
- Resort Credits (read below to find out how to use them)
- Woodward (Hacienda)
- Hard Rock Golf Club (off site)