Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resorts?
- Purchase one of our additional night packages to enjoy a slight discount and bundle the cost of the additional night(s) as part of your payment plan :
- Purchase a Pre-game package to arrive a day early and get settled.
- Enjoy a full day after the concerts with a Decompression package.
- Maximize your vacation with the Whole Enchilada package that includes a pre and post night to your vacation.
- Pre and post nights can be added to any four night package
- They must be paid for at the time of purchase and are non-refundable.
- If you are considering booking additional nights, we highly recommend booking your pre and post nights early as they may sell out.
- Log into your account to add additional nights.
How much do pre and post nights cost if I am staying at Hard Rock?
- $299 per person/per night for Deluxe Gold – $429 single occupancy
- $369 per person/per night for Swim Up
- $319 per person/per night for Single Sky Terrace
- $369 per person/per night for Double Sky Terrace
- $549 per person/per night for One Bedroom Rock Suite
- $479 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite
- $529 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite with Sky Terrace
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
How much do pre and post nights cost at UNICO 20°87°?
- $399 per person/per night for Alcoba Ocean View Suite
- $799 per person/per night for Estancia One Bedroom
What does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with Amstar DMC, a third party transportation company in Mexico, to offer airport shuttle options.
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $77 per person
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $47 per person
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on December 6th & December 7th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on December December 11th & 12th.
- Airport shuttles are NOT available during the event on December 8th , 9th & 10th.
How does it work?
- The shuttles ONLY run to/from Cancun International Airport (CUN) to/from Hard Rock Riviera Maya and UNICO 20°87°.
- In order to utilize event shuttle, you must be arriving at the airport and directly traveling to Hard Rock or UNICO. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Closer to the Sun and stay at a different resort in the area.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle. If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- If you purchase the airport shuttle within a week of the event, you are at risk of your flight information not being relayed to the shuttle company and could face delays.
- If your flight arrives before 6am ET, you will need to purchase a pre night to make use of the shuttle and to check into the resort.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance – either in conjunction with your booking or from another provider. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Closer to the Sun support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.