Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- Yes! You can add three pre nights and one post night through the event. There is no availability starting on December 13, 2022.
- Pre-Game Packages allow you to secure the extra night with one click when you book and spread the cost across your payment plan. (quantities limited)
- If you have a voucher issued by the Hard Rock, you must contact the Hard Rock per the certificate instructions to secure those nights.
- You can also add additional nights throughout the year (based on availability) for the standard price listed below, but you must pay in full.
- Extra nights are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Log in to your account to add additional nights.
How much do pre and post nights cost?
- $279 per person/per night for Deluxe Gold
- $299 per person/per night for Swim Up
- $309 per person/per night for Single Sky Terrace
- $329 per person/per night for Double Sky Terrace
- $439 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite
- $519 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite with Sky Terrace
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
What does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with Amstar DMC, a third party transportation company in Mexico, to offer airport shuttle options
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $77 per person
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $47 per person
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on December 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on December 12 & 13.
- Airport shuttles are NOT available during the event on December 9, 10 & 11.
How does it work?
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- In order to utilize event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Riviera Maya. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Closer to the Sun and stay at a different resort in the area.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance – either in conjunction with your booking or from another provider. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Closer to the Sun support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.